8.22.2014

weekly picture

It's Friday and I'm still in my robe at 10:35.

Can I get an amen?

I just wanted to show you a photo that Mr. B snapped on a chilly summer evening. He was keeping it all to himself.

When I saw it I was all like, "How rude of you to keep this goodness to yourself. I will share it with the world." 

And he said, "Kal, you are free to do anything you want."

And I said, "I want to polka dot sheets."

And he said, "Me too!"

Wait. That was my daydream from yesterday.


Anyway. Isn't this beautiful?

I love it when he takes pictures of his work. He's proud and happy.

Which makes me proud and happy.

And do you see that little American flag on the tractor? That's my favorite part.



1 comment:

Megan said...

Proud and happy. I love that.
And hi, does it bug you when I comment on EVERY POST!?