2.15.2012

our day.

Can I just say that Valentines Day married to your best friend is the best?

Maybe it was because when dating we were more focused on what to get for one another rather than showing our love through actions.

We put a limit on our gifts of 10 bucks-mostly because we bought George Strait tickets for a concert this month (hollaaaaa!) and because I'm a huge tight wad.

Our day was filled with homemade meals, foot rubs and some pretty great cards that said a bunch of mushy stuff.






This mailbox is probably my new best friend. We decided that any little surprises or notes that we want to leave for each other will go in there. 

Well, most surprises.

Frogs, snakes, mice or spiders are not allowed. It's in the mailbox handbook. 

And if you'll excuse me I need to go write that handbook immediately before I get a surprise that makes me pee my pants. 



4 comments:

Megan said...

I want your fun heart garland and fun mailbox! You're so cute!

Kiri said...

Love that little heart garland!

... said...

Aw that mailbox is too cute :) What a sweet idea to leave it out for the rest of the year!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love the garland and the mailbox! Very sweet!


New follower! Come follow me....