4.04.2018

all things march.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm completely over the temperature being under 40 degrees. Especially when paired with 35 mph winds. Where is spring?

This morning I asked Shane to bring me a sweatshirt and sweatpants to put on before I got out from under the covers. In which he replied, "OF COURSE I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!"

Or at least I think he said that. It was pretty early.

I thought I'd do a little recap of my March goals and things that I loved last month.

My monthly goals were fairly low key - but my favorite one that got executed was having a friend over for coffee. Shane and I didn't get a date night and I didn't get any alone time, so those are pretty high on the priority list for this month. We made it to small group 4/5 weekends, I got into a good routine with my meal prep/execution and was able to workout pretty consistently so overall, it was a good month. Plus I finally painted my desk.



This desk is from the old elementary in town, and we spent 5 bucks for it. All of the sudden our office/toy room feels masculine and grown up. Well, except when the toys are all over the floor.

Okay, onto my favorites!

If you're getting sweaty in any way - you need these tank tops. I ordered the pack of the blue ones, and not only are the colors great, they wash well and feel high quality.

My sister recommended these leggings and they are golden. I now have a pair of black and navy blue ones. They are a high rise and thick, meaning you can't see through them at all. Which is a bonus in my book. And should be a bonus in yours too.



I'm currently reading "If You Only Knew" by Jamie Ivey - and you need it. You need to buy the book because the cover is the cutest and you need to buy it because I've underlined half of it so I'm not going to loan you my copy.

This shop has forever changed my wardrobe. I kid you not - the quality is so great and the mission of the business is to simplify your closet. Plus, most of the product is made in the good ol United States. SOLD.

Crossing my fingers that April is warmer than March and that Shane's first planting season can happen without winter coats.

Have a good one!

1 comment: