12.01.2017

First Date of Christmas!

I'm bringing back the date series guys!

Mostly because I love holding Shane's hand. And then a couple weeks ago I thought about a conversation I had with a friend a couple years ago.

"Hey. I think that your 12 dates of Christmas idea that you posted on twitter is pretty great." 
- Jeff Knobloch

So here we are, kicking off the first date at the Budweiser Farm in Boonville. 

I have a couple things I need to say about this:

A- The lights and atmosphere were magical! The traffic was not. 
B- Rhett decided to test how much I loved him while we were there. Good news, I love him a lot. 


Somehow, Shane and I always end up talking about what we like about outbuildings and then start dreaming of what we would want someday. I'm still holding out for 40 acres in the middle of town. 


Ah, there's my little terror tike!


You see, the battle of the night was getting Rhett to take a picture. He didn't want any part of it, so we thought we'd take one without him - which turned out to be a terrible decision too. How dare we take a picture alone? 2 year olds are fun. 

And really, they are. Just crazy sometimes. 


Here's a picture of Shane and I looking fairly awkward! 


And here's my parents and their friends. Their friends are so sweet - and check out my Mom's cute new hair! 


Next up, date two!

No comments: