5.25.2012

work it.

I don't have a dress code at work. Well, I can't show up in my swimsuit. Or birthday suit.

I'm thinking that might be pushing it a little too far.

Overall though, I can wear anything! The possibilities are endless! I feel like wearing a dress? Bam. I look like a southern belle. Feel like wearing sweats? Bam. I look like I'm Lolo Jones. Maybe some jeans? BAM. Jennifer Aniston.

That might be pushing it. Because of course comparing myself to Lolo Jones wasn't outrageous at all.

Surprisingly, the men at work comment on my clothes. It goes a little something like this..

"Here comes cowboy Kallie!"


"Is that what the kids are wearing these days?"


"Hmm..interesting...."


"You dress like a 23 year old." 

Good call guys. I can't tell you how much I enjoy you coming into the office smelling like my garbage can.




I think I'm going to start keeping a febreeze spray in my desk.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I just stumbled across your little corner of the internet, you're a hoot girl! Happy Memorial Day!

Kiri said...

Seriously cute outfits! I would love to be able to wear something else to work besides jeans and a gross old t-shirt emblazoned with the name of the daycare...yuck. But then again, when I worked at a doctor's office and was allowed to wear pretty much anything besides jeans, I longed for the option to wear sweats and not care what I looked like. lol