6.18.2014

just 'cuz


Mr. B and I went on a date last weekend.

A lot of times when I say that I get a raised eyebrow and then a comment like this:

"Don't you two go out alone all the time?"

Well yes! We do. And no - we don't.

Most the time I'm wearing zero makeup, Mr. B is in his work jeans with an inch of dirt in his finger nails, and I might have sweatpants or athletic shorts on. Did I mention it's usually to Hardees?
Whew, it's gettin' hot in here!

This doesn't count in my book of marriage rules.

It wasn't until we were in the car on the way to the movie that I realized we hadn't had a real date in a while. I mean, I had on a skirt and he told me how pretty I was 5 times before we pulled into the parking lot.

He claims it was the skirt. I know it's the boots.

And what I'm really gettin' at here is - just go out with your boots on. You'll have fun and feel pretty.


No comments: