1.23.2013

little random latelys



 
Tomorrow we leave for D.C.!!!!
 
I'm not excited at all.
 
....
....
 
Just kidding!
 
Some might ask why we're going in the dead of winter, and to that I say why not! Any get away with my extremely attractive sugar biscuit is a good one.
 
Sorry I just called Mr. B a sugar biscuit. He just smelled really good when he left for work this morning, and I'm hungry.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Its been colder than the North Pole around here so I let Copper come inside on Monday night while Mr. "no dogs in the house ever" was out of town for a little work trip.
 
This was my life 99.9% of the time.
 
 
 
 And then vacuuming was my life after I made him go back outside.  
 
(side note: I really love my vacuum. and my friend Paige and I may or may not have talked about it for a solid 5 min once upon a time.)
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
I stayed home from work yesterday to get stuff done around the house and take care of a few things before we head out for 5 days, so you'd think that I'd look rested and ready to go today.
 
 
 
And then I got to work this morning and realized that's not the case. And that I should have put more concealer under my eyes and did something about those nails.
 
Woof.
 
 

2 comments:

Paige said...

LOVE the shout out about the vacuum. They seriously are the best though RIGHT? and I bet MR.B had no IDEA that you ever let copper in the house b/c it sucked up all the dog hair!! Have fun in Washington and PS you look BEAUTIFUL as always :)

Megan said...

Hope you're having FUN!!!!