Insert Miss America hand over mouth, about to cry face, and hand wave.
I really like her.
Here's the nitty gritty
1- Link back to the person who gave you the award. Go check out Kiri's blog. Now!
2- Post 11 things about yourself. Sorry in advance.
3- Answer the questions the person sends to you.
4- Think of 11 new questions for who you pass it on to.
5- Choose some people and let them know you did.
6- Unfortunately you can't give the award back to the person who gave it to you.
But if I could, I definitely would. Kiri, let's be neighbors.
HERE WE GO. 11 things about mwah.
1- I could eat cereal all day and not even flinch. Cereal=food pyramid.
2- I let my dog come into the house everyday when I get off work for at least 30 min. Baby likes his air conditioning.
3- I want horses. Like, yesterday.
4- I go through phases of decorating. One day I want all neutrals, then I want color, then I want random weird cute things.
5- I take up 75% of the bed.
6- I cry when I listen to good music.
7- I love to get lost in books. Then I tell my husband about them and he thinks I'm weird.
8- I believe in new friendships hardcore. Treat them like old friendships and you're golden.
9- I want to travel with Mr. B.
10- My favorite candle is oats and honey from Target.
11- I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Parenthood.
Still with me? You guys are champs! ( Of course that was directed to my Mom and Sister )
Here are Kiri's questions for me!
1. What is your favorite feature on yourself? I like my legs.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh man, I feel like I could live anywhere that had outdoor things to do/explore. But it has to be somewhere that has seasons.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Quick decision making talents. Or cooking!
4. What's your favorite season? Fall, definitely. I'd rather be cold than hot.
5. What job would you have if money were no object? Orthodontist. But I think it'd be really fun to be in the parks and rec department for the city, too. Maybe someday!
6. Your biggest pet peeve? Toenails being clipped in the living room. YUCK.
7. What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Anything that involved church. Or family vacations. Or everyday things. I had an extremely awesome childhood and wouldn't change a thing.
8. If you had an entire day to yourself what would you do first? Pick up my sister, stop at Starbucks, and then go shopping. Wam bam thank you mam.
9. What was your least favorite subject in school? Math. By far.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Having a young family, same dog, same bad mattress.
11. Which celebrity's closet would you raid if given the chance? Reese Witherspoon! So basic yet so classic.
Alright, here are my questions for the lucky ones I'm choosing!
1- Sperry's or Toms?
2- Who would you let in the delivery room with you?
3- What is your biggest accomplishment?
4- What would you tell your 16 year old self?
5- If you could pick one famous person to trade shoes with for the day, who would it be?
6- What is your best camping memory?
7- Would you rather be on the Amazing Race, Bachelor, or House Hunters?
8- What are you most looking forward to this year?
9- How wouldy you classify your style?
10- Do you believe that there is only 1 soulmate for everyone?
11- What would you do if you went to use the bathroom and there were 3 snakes in the toilet and you were home alone?
Megan from Girl Meets Life
Kristin from K&K Boender Blog
Kelsey from Farmers Wife in Progress
Brooke from Brookes Busy Being Fabulous