11.23.2011

little latelys.

Do you know how hard it is to blog when you don't have internet? Super hard.


My older brother just sent me a picture of himself in a Tasty Tacos shirt. That is my favorite place to eat and now my mouth is watering at 9:35 in the morning. This is ridiculous.


Mr. B and I are driving to my parents tonight for Thanksgiving! I'm definitely ready for some family time and for a little Columbia action. I miss that place sometimes. It makes me wish I just relaxed and enjoyed my time there instead of wishing life would move faster.


I haven't washed my water bottle at work since I've started. I started 2 weeks ago.


Newlywed question: Can you return curtains after you've opened the package and thrown it away?


This morning the first words out of Mr. B's mouth were, "I miss my blanket." Uhhh, me too?


Newlywed question: Why do I burn everything? Its ruining my perfect wife image that I have going on.


Ha..haha..ha.


We've starting running together. I'm really bad and out of shape. And I don't want to talk about it.


Happy almost Thanksgiving!!





No comments: