7.28.2011

excitement!

Mr. B found us a house to live in once we tie the knot!!

I repeat, Mr. B on his own, found us a house. He also put the deposit on it and the first months rent that night without me looking at it in person. Thank the Lord for camera phones, yes? I was actually really stressed about it and might have shed a few tears in the process.

Few tears meaning my eyes were swollen and puffy.

20 minutes after my siblings reassured me that everything was going to be fine, that they are going to come visit no matter where I live, and that they would camp outside if they have to, I exhaled all the stress and felt good.

Even though I know the real reason they'll be visiting me. For ham balls. And then they'll probably stop at Fareway on the way home to buy ham loaf.

As of Friday, we are proud renters of a 2 bedroom 1 bath house in the country! It has a shed on the property and some cows across the road.

Mr. B already gave it a name. On the way out there last night he says, " I'm going to look at the little guy."

I smiled real big after that comment. Twirled my hair around my fingers too. I love that man.


He's definitely a little rough around the edges, but our landlords told us we can basically do anything we want. 

I'm excited! 

3 comments:

Kiri said...

Yah! How exciting! Love that it's in the country! The house we just put an offer on is too...and is also a "little" rough around the edges :) If you need any renter decorating ideas, I would love to help ;) Have fun with it!

kayla rotola said...

congratulations on having a house! thats exciting. : ) when is your big day?! i'm sorry if i already asked that question...

Megan said...

Mmmmm... hamballs.