1.25.2011

what's in your bed?

Someday I will be dedicated to making my bed every morning.

Because I'm sure June Cleaver did that, and she's my life role-model.

Her, and Sarah Palin.

But this what my bed looks like on a daily basis.



While most people sleep with stuffed animals, I found out that I've been sleeping with dirty socks. 5 to be exact. Don't worry, I'm sure the 6th one is in sock heaven. Wherever that is. 


I need to buckle down and make my bed everyday!

I need to get motivated.

I need to wear pearls while I make my bed.

I need to buy pearls. 

I need to find that 6th sock.

3 comments:

Megan said...

The other morning I woke up with a sore back only to realize I had slept on a binky all night. Yep, that's what's in my bed.

Trisha Marie said...

i find socks in my bed too! no joke.
also...making the bed is easy and fast.
(and you feel accomplished. ha)
YOU CAN DO IT GURRRRL!!

Kallie Brelsford said...

Trisha you're such a big girl now!

Teach me your ways. :)