1.23.2011

score!

The Packers are going to the Superbowl!

Now, I wouldn't call myself an avid fan of any specific team on the professional level, but Mr. B told me that since the Packers were his favorite team, I could tag along and cheer for them if I wanted.

Not that I listen to every word he says.

Only sometimes.

The other times I stand firm and stomp my feet on the ground during our little spats. I find that he takes me more seriously when my feet have on the tough work boots he bought me for my birthday. Now he knows that if the boots are a stompin', Kallie won't be moppin'.

..like I won't be mopping his floors someday. Get it? Yeah, me neither. It sounded better in my head.

Back to the Packers. I also cheer for them because my Mom is from Wisconsin, my good lookin' Grandma has season tickets, and her daughter Michelle's husband looks like Aaron Rodgers stunt double.

That's 3 reasons to yell "Go Pack Go!"

And 3 perfectly good reasons to get this shirt.


Size medium please. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

oooh oooh! like the new look!