7.05.2010

God Bless America.

July 4th is my favorite holiday (besides Matt Holliday, go cards!). Hands down. Game over

The night consisted of tailgating, playing washers, eating way too much almond covered popcorn (that stuff is deadly!), playing bananagrams, and spotting families that came dressed alike in Old Navy flag t-shirts. 
Bananagrams!





This crazy girl almost killed me with her driving skills. And patronized me while playing washers, while she was double fisting it. I only hope to be as cool as her someday. 



Then the fireworks started! And I sat back and took horrible pictures of them. 



 :)



 But the night wouldn't have been complete without a dance party in the car trying to get others to join in. Some people just aren't fun.  

And that means they aren't American. 

Because lets face it, Americans are the best. 

No comments: