1.01.2022

A Snow Storm and a Grateful Heart

I love snow. I love how it looks falling from the sky. I love how books like 'Snowflake Bentley' teach you that no snowflake is the same. I love how it puts me in right thinking with Christ and his creation. I love how it's still and quiet outside, yet inside is bustling and full of life and action. The opposite of summer in a beautiful way. 

My husband would probably tell you that he liked the snow today because the land needed the moisture and he prepped all day yesterday so he didn't have to be out in the weather today. 

Except, he did have to go outside today because the cows flipped the hay ring upside down and decided to lay in their food instead of eat it. 

So, we all did chores this morning to make sure they had food through tomorrow. 


I had to pinch myself because my kids are so stinking adorable and I got to be out in the snow. 

Happy New Year! 

No comments: