4.18.2010

A Day in the Life.

Wisconsin was my destination this weekend, and I'm just going to say that I loved it. 
The scenery was beautiful.  
How could you not like this? I decided that dairy farms are by far my favorite to look at, especially when they are tucked in between valleys. 

The only thing that I didn't care much for this weekend was the fact that I thought I was smarter than the directions map quest gave me..instead of following them, I decided to be so cool and go where I thought was the right way. Result? I turned around 3 times on the way there and 3 on the way back. I guess the number three is my lucky number. I wanted to shoot myself in the foot. 
___

I hope to be as cool as my Grandma someday. She makes people in the peace corp look like little pansies by how much volunteer work she does, she goes to her daugher Michelle's track meet when it's freezing out for support, she keeps her house looking beautiful, she's a social butterfly, and knows her neighbors. The main reason I love this lady? She likes to randomly run red lights. What a rockstar! Does your Grandma do that? I didn't think so.

She also let me borrow a bajillion books! If you don't know, I love to read when I have the time. Take a look at what she lent me:
I'm so excited. 

She also took me out to dinner all weekend. I had the best Mexican in my life, so of course I did the only thing I know how and ate my weight in salsa and chips. Yum.

Thanks for a very relaxing, loving weekend Grandma. I love you! 


No comments: